1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person responsible for the data when you make a reservation at the Hotel Entremares is Proasol Entremares, SL CIF: B30745335, with address at Segunda Avenida S/NCP: 30380 La Manga del Mar Menor – Cartagena - Murcia.
The party responsible for the data when you make a reservation at Aparthotel La Mirage is Aparthotel La Mirage, SL CIF: B30745327, with address at Urbanización Copacabana S/NCP: 30380 La Manga del Mar Menor – Cartagena - Murcia.
The person responsible for the data in the event that you sign up for the Offers and Promotions distribution list is Proasol, SL CIF: 82811605, with address at C/ Almirante 16, bajo. CP: 28004 Madrid.
2. Who is responsible for data protection? It is the person in charge of ensuring diligent compliance with the personal data protection regulations. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How have we obtained your personal data? We have obtained your personal data by requesting that we send you promotional information about our establishments (Hotel Entremares and/or Aparthotel La Mirage)
4. What personal data do we process?
4.1. In the event that you are making a Reservation in our hotels.
to. Name and surname
b. country of residence
4.2. In the event that you sign up for the Offers and Promotions distribution list a. Email b. IP Other service companies send Offers and Promotions to all their clients, but at HOTELES ENTREMARES we only send Offers and Promotions to those who expressly request it and in this distribution list we only store email and IP addresses not linked to any name or any other personal data. We are guided by the principle of data minimization and the utmost respect for our clients.
5. Why do we process your personal data?
To better serve you as a customer.
For keepers informed of the offers of our establishments
To receive special treatment by obtaining star rates from our establishments. The interested party may oppose receiving this type of promotional communications, now or at any other time, by sending an email to the email address of our Data Protection Officer, email@example.com
6. For what reason can we process your personal data? The processing of your personal data related to making a reservation with HOTELES ENTREMARES is legitimized as it is necessary to comply with the contractual obligations derived from said relationship. The processing of your personal data for the sending of promotional information about HOTELES ENTREMARES responds exclusively to the unequivocal consent of the holder of the email account that registers on the distribution list.
7. When and for what reason can we provide your data to third parties? Your data may be transferred to the recipients indicated below, for the reasons explained:
Public Administrations: for compliance with the legal obligations to which HOTELES ENTREMARES is subject due to its activity.
Suppliers that need access to your data for the provision of services that HOTELES ENTREMARES has contracted with said providers, and with which HOTELES ENTREMARES has signed the necessary confidentiality and personal data processing contracts required by regulations to protect your privacy. If in the future HOTELS ENTREMARES makes any transfer of personal data, outside of the indicated cases. will inform you in a timely manner.
8. Do we carry out international data transfers? HOTELES ENTREMARES has contracted the services of technology providers located in Spain. For more information on the guarantees of your privacy, you can contact the Data Protection Officer, through the postal and electronic addresses indicated.
9. How long will we keep your data? Your personal data will be kept until you cancel the services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the personal data provided may be kept duly blocked for as long as required by applicable regulations. In any case, Hoteles Entremares is guided by the principle of data minimization and periodically eliminates data that is no longer of any use.
10. What are your rights? You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability, limitation and/or opposition to treatment, through the following addresses:
Hotel Entremares, Second Avenue S/N, CP: 3080, La Manga del Mar Menor – Cartagena – Murcia.
firstname.lastname@example.org Likewise, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or your privacy rights, you can file a claim:
To our Data Protection Officer, through the electronic address indicated.
Before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through its electronic headquarters, or its postal address. LEGAL NOTICE The fact of accessing this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use. You agree to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as morality and generally accepted good customs and public order. Please read the sections below carefully. This is all the necessary legal information you should know to navigate safely.
1. General information of the owner of the website. For the purposes of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the user is informed that the owner of the website is PROASOL, SL. (hereinafter HOTELS ENTREMARES), with NIF B82811605 and address at C/ Almirante 16 bajo, 28004 – MADRID. HOTELES ENTREMARES is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid: Volume 16396, Folio 1, Page M-269449, Registration: First. You can contact us through the following email address: email@example.com and through our social networks.
2. Use of the web page, services and contents The user undertakes to make correct use of this page, its services and contents, without violating fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, order public, and the particular conditions of certain services. Any use for illegal purposes or that violates the rights of HOTELES ENTREMARES and its owners or a third party is prohibited, or that, in any way, harms the normal functioning of the page or any computer equipment or documents of any kind contained therein. . Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) the following is especially prohibited:
• Its reproduction, distribution or modification or in any other way its public communication, unless the authorization of its legitimate owners is obtained or it is legally permitted.
• Eliminate or modify the copyright and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of HOTELES ENTREMARES or its owners, fingerprints or any other technical means for recognition.
• Attempt to obtain the contents of the web page by means other than those available to users or the usual ones on the network, provided that the latter do not cause any harm to the HOTELES ENTREMARES web page.
• Send messages or send chains of electronic messages not requested or consented to by their recipients. Users or third parties harmed by receiving unsolicited messages may notify HOTELES ENTREMARES by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Likewise, it is prohibited to use the distribution lists, as well as to make data collected from them available to third parties, to carry out the activities indicated above. Regarding the site, the user undertakes, in particular, not to transmit or disseminate to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general any material that:
• Induce or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or in general, actions contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs, or public order; or allow access to criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, products, elements, messages and/or services that are contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs, or public order.
• Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, and may mislead its object or the intentions of the communicator.
• Being the intellectual or industrial property of third parties, it is intended to be used without their prior authorization.
• Violates the trade secrets of third parties or violates the regulations on the secrecy of communications.
• In any way, undermines the reputation of HOTELES ENTREMARES or third parties, or constitutes, where appropriate, illegal, misleading or unfair advertising, and in general unfair competition.
• Include viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, system or computer equipment of HOTELES ENTREMARES or third parties, or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on said equipment.
• Contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by HOTELES ENTREMARES.
3. Intellectual and industrial property. All the contents of the HOTELES ENTREMARES web pages are subject to the regulations on Intellectual and/or Industrial Property. The rights over the contents correspond to HOTELES ENTREMARES or to third parties as the case may be. The user may only view and obtain a private copy of the contents as long as said copy is exclusively for personal and private use, and its use for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
4. Disclaimers and limitations of liability HOTELES ENTREMARES will not be responsible for the information, services and/or products offered and/or provided by third parties through the HOTELES ENTREMARES website or for the content provided by third parties. HOTELES ENTREMARES is not responsible for any loss or damage to the user's software or hardware arising from access to the HOTELES ENTREMARES website or the use of information or applications contained therein. HOTELES ENTREMARES does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information or services contained on its web page, nor will it be responsible for direct or indirect damages in relation to the use of the contents of its web page. HOTELES ENTREMARES does not guarantee that the contents of its page are suitable or available outside of Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the HOTELES ENTREMARES website are considered illegal in countries other than Spain, access to them and their use by users is prohibited, and in the event that this occurs , will be exclusively under the responsibility of the users, being these obliged to comply with the national laws of application. The use that may be made of the information and contents that appear on the HOTELES ENTREMARES website and/or access to other third-party websites through connections or "links" that appear on the HOTELES ENTREMARES website will be made under the exclusive responsibility of those who carry out this type of act, not being HOTELES ENTREMARES responsible in any case for the damages or losses that may derive from said uses or activities.
6. Registration of Visits At each access to the HOTELES ENTREMARES server, the IP address from which the user is browsing will be collected and recorded, as well as the pages of HOTELES ENTREMARES that he visits. These data will be stored in a LOG file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of page views at HOTELES ENTREMARES.
7. Hyperlinks The www.entremares.es portal allows access to other web pages managed and controlled by third parties through different links to make it easier for users to search for information, content and Internet services, without in any case being considered a recommendation or invitation to visit them. The creation of a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the paraty.es portal must be subject to the following conditions:
Any hyperlink to the www.entremares.es portal will be made to its main page or main pages of the sections it contains.
Reproduction of the services or contents of the HOTELES ENTREMARES portal is not permitted under any circumstances.
The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality, good customs or public order, nor will it provide content contrary to any right of third parties.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included about the pages of the portal, nor about the services or contents thereof.
Deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the paraty.es portal will not be established without the prior express authorization of HOTELES ENTREMARES.
Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to HOTELES ENTREMARES.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between HOTELES ENTREMARES and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor that HOTELES ENTREMARES has authorized the hyperlink or supervised, known, accepted or assumed responsibility for the services and contents offered. in said portal. HOTELES ENTREMARES does not commercialize, nor previously control, nor does it own the contents, services and information available on said web pages, and is not responsible for them or for the information and statements included in them. HOTELES ENTREMARES is not responsible for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, statements, products and services existing or offered on the pages. web not managed by itself.
8. General HOTELES ENTREMARES reserves, without the need for prior notice and at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its web page and to make the modifications it deems appropriate to the page, the services or information offered, the presentation or location thereof and the conditions of access and use of the HOTELES ENTREMARES website. All the information received on this web page will be considered transferred to HOTELES ENTREMARES free of charge. Email will not be considered as a valid means for the purposes of filing claims. To do so, they should go to C/ Almirante 16 bajo, 28004 – Madrid. All matters relating to the HOTELES ENTREMARES website are governed by Spanish law and are submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, waiving any jurisdiction that may correspond.